We are hiring! Are you passionate about the web?
JustSimple is a dynamic, up-and-coming company based in Kuala Lumpur. We believe in providing an environment that enables you to perform to the best of your abilities. A career at JustSimple is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people.
Due to recent expansion we are looking for following to join our team based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
To Apply :If you like what you see, and you meet the criteria, all you have to do now is apply, following these steps:
Write a covering email, including details of your current or most recent salary and role.
Write "Job Vacancy” and your name in the subject line plus full time or part time ( FT or PT) – Please note, this is really important as it will ensure your application gets to the relevant people.
Attach your CV, and portfolio, send it to email@example.com
1. Creative Web DesignerThis role is for a creative individual that would enjoy working on a wide range of projects. Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial to have experience in the following:
- - CSS / HTML/XHTML, AJAX and Flash Animation
- - Design Inspiration
- - JustSimple CMS / WordPress / Drupal / Joomla / Magento Theming
Your role will primarily be focused on creating new, innovative web designs. Your input will be vital in new projects and there will be a scope for managing existing sites and clients.
The role is available immediately. Salary dependant on experience (MYR2.5k -4K).
2. Web Developer / ProgrammerThe role is for a back-end developer that operates primarily in PHP. Initial workload will be on a variety of current sites using the technologies listed below. Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial to have experience in the following:
- Opensource WordPress / Drupal / Joomla / Magento. And our own JustSimple CMS
- Zend framework (or other MVC)
- OOP development experience in PHP 5
- Linux server administration / cPanel Shared Hosting Panel
Your role will primarily be focused on developing technical solutions for new and existing websites. Input on the structure and development of frameworks and pre-existing systems will be a major part of the job and the role will allow lots of opportunities for creative input on fresh projects.
The role is available immediately. Salary dependant on experience (MYR2.5k -5K).
3. Sales Consultant (Business Development, Full Time / Part-time)We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, and career oriented sales/business consultants to sell web design and development solutions to new clients by building long-term sustaining relationships. Candidates should have advanced Internet skills, general understanding of search engines and what makes a professional website. These skills can generally be taught very quickly.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in customer service handling.
- Good direct hands on management of projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all level.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Possess own transport.
Compensation: Basic salary + High Commission + Allowance